FGE helps you fill out any/all business applications, or be a sounding board to ensure necessary edits or revisions occur in an effort to make sure your business plan is a top-of-the-line proposal.
- Access to a vast network of business attorneys and hemp legal experts regarding building the appropriate business goals.
Strong relationship with highly reputable, full-service legal firm. Our attorneys are in over 25 states, always on the brink of the ever-changing cannabis legislation.
Compliance assistance at local and state level, keeping up to date information of legislation being rolled out local, state, and federal level. We interact with local governmental bodies to ensure a smooth operation of business within the county.
Business Planning and Mapping
- Helping develop and maintain adherence to your mission statement.
- Ensuring you're on a path to reach and break your goals.
We have extensive collective history within the cannabis industry, and we have been through everything you can imagine. Let our experience be your starting point so you don’t have to spend the hours and capital making those beginner mistakes.
Let us provide you with the knowledge you need to move forward in this rapidly evolving market.
- Hiring and retaining qualified, professional employees is essential to survival in the agricultural industry.
- FGE's affiliates can provide help in the hiring and training process:
-Identify excellent candidates.
-Prepare training processes and materials.
-Help establish human resources policies.
Ensure your business’ financial security with the help of our knowledgeable business consultants.
FGE provides a strong network of investors and business consultants.
environmental and engineering Services
- Environmental Engineering
-Environmental Site Assessment/Characterization
-Environmental Planning and Permitting
-Remedial System Design, Installation, and Monitoring
- Resource Management
-Ecosystem Science and Restoration
-Wetland and Riparian Habitat Mitigation
-Water Resource Management
- Regulatory Compliance
-Stormwater Management Plans & Monitoring
- Hazardous Waste/Materials Management
-Spill Prevention, Control & Countermeasure Plans
- GIS services
Branding & Marketing Services
Targeted branding that uniquely defines your cannabusiness. The right branding solutions can mean the difference between a slow-moving business and a booming one.
- Business brand development
-Stationary and Business Cards
-Social Media Design for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
-Interactive web experiences
- Video Biography
- Photography of operations
-Advertising research and guidance.
extended application support
- Submitting an application is only the first of many steps. Maintaining timely and consistent application renewals is very important for avoiding unwanted potential delays of production.
- FGE can help you keep your paper up to date.
- FGE will also assist in any new application requirements in the ever-changing sea of requirements.
Facility Layout and Design
- FGE works with architects and construction teams familiar with many facets of the agricultural industry, therefore its necessities.
- From the ground up, FGE can help you establish a brick-and-mortar location for your business.
- Exceeds locals code requirements
- Can help establish the standard for sustainability concerned businesses.
- Streamlined for successful production.
- FGE has over 30 years of combined experience in the cannabis and agricultural industries, which has provided us with an extensive knowledge in equipment and vendor resources.
- With our unique relationship with key general contractors, we can provide build-outs that are top-of-the-line, and on the cutting edge of sustainability.
- Bookkeeping and account maintenance services.
- The goal is to always be prepared for potential audit by varying governmental bodies.
- Standard Operating Procedure Manuals.
- Training methods are based on compliance requirements for specific license type, as well as best industry practices.
Policies and Procedures
- Education on OSHA and other governmental requirements.
-to ensure system runs properly for maximum yield.
- Expert knowledge of breeders and strains.
- Will provide the right strains for your maximum yield with minimum resources base on regional climate.
- Provide guidelines and recommendations on setting up your facilities the right way, the first time.
- Provide training to gardeners and auxiliary staff for proper functions of facilities.
- Facility function training.
- Ensuring proper function of all components within facility.
- Irrigation equipment
- Air circulation equipment
- Supplemental lighting equipment
- Guidance on crop care:
- Plant care/cycle
- Pest recognition
- Proactive pest management
Varying Cultivation Methods
- Maximize your results based on the resources your business site can offer.
– Successful operations depend on a vast, reliable network of vendors and professional partners.
- FGE taps networks of highly accountable partners and vendors who are capable of contributing toward long-term business success.
– We desire to link neighbors in unbreakable networks and support communities in being proactive with the ongoing cannabis and agricultural revolution.
- Provide activism/outreach guidance for local community involvement and education.
- Meet with local government representatives to discuss regulation policies and the development of regulations.
– The legal landscape is always changing and can create confusion. We stay abreast of federal, state, city, and county laws to help ensure you’re always in compliance with regulations.
Team Development Assistance
- Staffing & Management
- Human Resources
- Training Processes
- Educational Materials
- Master Gardener certification.
- Key Messaging
- Advertising Campaigns
- Video Storytelling
- Public Relations
- Media Training
- Media Relations
- Online Display & Video
- Email Marketing
- Mobile & Social Apps
- Social Media
- Content Marketing
- Promotions & Contests
- Monitoring & Management
- Consulting & Training